Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Blackview A30 MTK6580A owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Blackview A30 MTK6580A, then you can install Magisk on A30 MTK6580A by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Blackview A30 MTK6580A by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Blackview A30 MTK6580A bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Blackview A30 MTK6580A using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Blackview A30 MTK6580A. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Hisense Infinity E7. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Blackview A30 MTK6580A. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Blackview A30 MTK6580A. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Blackview A30.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Blackview A30 MTK6580A using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Blackview A30 MTK6580A may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear A30 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Blackview A30 MTK6580A. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on A30 MTK6580A. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on A30.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Blackview A30 MTK6580A using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Blackview A30 MTK6580A. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Blackview A30 MTK6580A, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your A30.
Below are the steps using which you can root Blackview A30 MTK6580A. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Blackview A30 MTK6580A got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. A30 MTK6580A battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock A30 MTK6580A bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root A30 MTK6580A without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Blackview A30 MTK6580A Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Blackview A30 MTK6580A and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for A30.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Blackview A30 MTK6580A.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on A30.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on A30.
6. It is the time to attach your A30 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to A30.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A30.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A30 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your A30.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from A30 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Blackview A30 MTK6580A into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on A30 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot A30.
You have successfully rooted Blackview A30 MTK6580A. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Blackview A30 MTK6580A using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Blackview A30 MTK6580A. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Blackview A30.