Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Hisense Infinity E7 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Hisense Infinity E7, then you can install Magisk on Infinity E7 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Hisense Infinity E7 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Infinity E7 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Hisense Infinity E7 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Hisense Infinity E7. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Hyundai Eternity G25. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Hisense Infinity E7. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Hisense Infinity E7. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Hisense Infinity E7.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Hisense Infinity E7 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Hisense Infinity E7 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear E7 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Hisense Infinity E7. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Infinity E7. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on E7.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Hisense Infinity E7 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Hisense Infinity E7. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Hisense Infinity E7, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your E7.
Below are the steps using which you can root Hisense Infinity E7. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Hisense Infinity E7 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Infinity E7 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Infinity E7 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Infinity E7 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Hisense Infinity E7 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Hisense Infinity E7 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for E7.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Hisense Infinity E7.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on E7.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on E7.
6. It is the time to attach your E7 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to E7.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on E7.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on E7 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your E7.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from E7 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Hisense Infinity E7 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on E7 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot E7.
You have successfully rooted Hisense Infinity E7. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Hisense Infinity E7 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Hisense Infinity E7. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Infinity E7.