Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with BLU Bold N1 N0030WW owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of BLU Bold N1 N0030WW, then you can install Magisk on Bold N1 N0030WW by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Bold N1 N0030WW by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Bold N1 N0030WW bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Bold N1 N0030WW using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Bold N1 N0030WW. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting BQ Aquaris M8 B000174. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Bold N1 N0030WW. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Bold N1 N0030WW. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root BLU Bold N1 N0030WW.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Bold N1 N0030WW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Bold N1 N0030WW may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear N0030WW owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Bold N1 N0030WW. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on N0030WW. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on N0030WW.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Bold N1 N0030WW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Bold N1 N0030WW. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Bold N1 N0030WW, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your N0030WW.
Below are the steps using which you can root Bold N1 N0030WW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Bold N1 N0030WW got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Bold N1 N0030WW battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Bold N1 N0030WW before following these steps. You will not be able to root Bold N1 N0030WW without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root BLU Bold N1 N0030WW Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of BLU Bold N1 N0030WW and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for N0030WW.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for BLU Bold N1 N0030WW.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on N0030WW.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on N0030WW.
6. It is the time to attach your N0030WW with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to N0030WW.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on N0030WW.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on N0030WW and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your N0030WW.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from N0030WW to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put BLU Bold N1 N0030WW into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on N0030WW using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot N0030WW.
You have successfully rooted Bold N1 N0030WW. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Bold N1 N0030WW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Bold N1 N0030WW. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your N0030WW.