Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Condor Griffe T9 SP648 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Condor Griffe T9 SP648, then you can install Magisk on Griffe T9 SP648 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Griffe T9 SP648 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Griffe T9 SP648 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Griffe T9 SP648 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Griffe T9 SP648. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Irbis TZ716. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Griffe T9 SP648. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Griffe T9 SP648. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Condor Griffe T9 SP648.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Griffe T9 SP648 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Griffe T9 SP648 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear SP648 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Griffe T9 SP648. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on SP648. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on SP648.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Griffe T9 SP648 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Griffe T9 SP648. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Griffe T9 SP648, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your SP648.
Below are the steps using which you can root Griffe T9 SP648. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Griffe T9 SP648 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Griffe T9 SP648 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Griffe T9 SP648 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Griffe T9 SP648 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Condor Griffe T9 SP648 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Condor Griffe T9 SP648 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for SP648.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Condor Griffe T9 SP648.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on SP648.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on SP648.
6. It is the time to attach your SP648 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to SP648.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on SP648.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on SP648 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your SP648.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from SP648 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Condor Griffe T9 SP648 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on SP648 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot SP648.
You have successfully rooted Griffe T9 SP648. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Griffe T9 SP648 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Griffe T9 SP648. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Griffe T9 SP648.