Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Condor Plume L3 SP625 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Condor Plume L3 SP625, then you can install Magisk on Plume L3 SP625 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Plume L3 SP625 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Plume L3 SP625 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Plume L3 SP625 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Plume L3 SP625. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting TruConnect Flame X555. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Plume L3 SP625. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Plume L3 SP625. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Condor Plume L3 SP625.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Plume L3 SP625 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Plume L3 SP625 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear SP625 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Plume L3 SP625. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on SP625. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on SP625.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Plume L3 SP625 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Plume L3 SP625. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Plume L3 SP625, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your SP625.
Below are the steps using which you can root Plume L3 SP625. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Plume L3 SP625 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Plume L3 SP625 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Plume L3 SP625 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Plume L3 SP625 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Condor Plume L3 SP625 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Condor Plume L3 SP625 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for SP625.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Condor Plume L3 SP625.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on SP625.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on SP625.
6. It is the time to attach your SP625 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to SP625.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on SP625.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on SP625 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your SP625.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from SP625 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Condor Plume L3 SP625 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on SP625 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot SP625.
You have successfully rooted Plume L3 SP625. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Plume L3 SP625 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Plume L3 SP625. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your SP625.