Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with TruConnect Flame X555 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of TruConnect Flame X555, then you can install Magisk on Flame X555 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root TruConnect Flame X555 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked TruConnect Flame X555 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting TruConnect Flame X555 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of TruConnect Flame X555. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Inco Bloom 4 T939W Z5004. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root TruConnect Flame X555. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting TruConnect Flame X555. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root TruConnect Flame X555.
I am expecting that you will be able to root TruConnect Flame X555 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. TruConnect Flame X555 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear X555 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Flame X555. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on X555. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on X555.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting TruConnect Flame X555 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from TruConnect Flame X555. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your TruConnect Flame X555, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your X555.
Below are the steps using which you can root TruConnect Flame X555. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if TruConnect Flame X555 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Flame X555 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock TruConnect Flame X555 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Flame X555 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root TruConnect Flame X555 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of TruConnect Flame X555 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for X555.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for TruConnect Flame X555.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on X555.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on X555.
6. It is the time to attach your X555 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to X555.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on X555.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on X555 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your X555.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from X555 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put TruConnect Flame X555 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on X555 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot X555.
You have successfully rooted TruConnect Flame X555. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting TruConnect Flame X555 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding TruConnect Flame X555. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your X555.