Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Cubot R15 Pro (R15Pro) owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Cubot R15 Pro (R15Pro), then you can install Magisk on Cubot R15 Pro by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Cubot R15 Pro by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Cubot R15 Pro bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Cubot R15 Pro using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Cubot R15 Pro. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Alcatel One Touch POP 8 (P320X, P320A, P320). Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Cubot R15 Pro. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Cubot R15 Pro. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Cubot R15 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Cubot R15 Pro using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Cubot R15 Pro may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear R15 Pro owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Cubot R15 Pro. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on R15 Pro. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on R15 Pro.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Cubot R15 Pro using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Cubot R15 Pro. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Cubot R15 Pro, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your R15 Pro.
Below are the steps using which you can root Cubot R15 Pro. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Cubot R15 Pro got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Cubot R15 Pro battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Cubot R15 Pro before following these steps. You will not be able to root Cubot R15 Pro without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Cubot R15 Pro (R15Pro) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Cubot R15 Pro and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for R15 Pro.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Cubot R15 Pro.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on R15 Pro.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on R15 Pro.
6. It is the time to attach your R15 Pro with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to R15 Pro.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on R15 Pro.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on R15 Pro and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your R15 Pro.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from R15 Pro to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Cubot R15 Pro into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on R15 Pro using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot R15 Pro.
You have successfully rooted Cubot R15 Pro. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Cubot R15 Pro using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Cubot R15 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your R15 Pro.