Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Digma Optima 7013 TS7093RW owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Digma Optima 7013 TS7093RW, then you can install Magisk on Digma Optima 7013 TS7093RW by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Optima 7013 TS7093RW by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Optima 7013 TS7093RW bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Optima 7013 TS7093RW using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Optima 7013 TS7093RW. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Irbis SP494. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Optima 7013 TS7093RW. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Optima 7013 TS7093RW. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Digma Optima 7013 TS7093RW.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Optima 7013 TS7093RW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Optima 7013 TS7093RW may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear TS7093RW owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Optima 7013 TS7093RW. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on TS7093RW. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on TS7093RW.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Optima 7013 TS7093RW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Optima 7013 TS7093RW. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Optima 7013 TS7093RW, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your TS7093RW.
Below are the steps using which you can root Optima 7013 TS7093RW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Optima 7013 TS7093RW got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Optima 7013 TS7093RW battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Optima 7013 TS7093RW before following these steps. You will not be able to root Optima 7013 TS7093RW without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Digma Optima 7013 TS7093RW Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Digma Optima 7013 TS7093RW and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for TS7093RW.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Digma Optima 7013 TS7093RW.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on TS7093RW.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on TS7093RW.
6. It is the time to attach your TS7093RW with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to TS7093RW.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on TS7093RW.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on TS7093RW and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your TS7093RW.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from TS7093RW to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Digma Optima 7013 TS7093RW into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on TS7093RW using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot TS7093RW.
You have successfully rooted Optima 7013 TS7093RW. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Optima 7013 TS7093RW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Optima 7013 TS7093RW. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your TS7093RW.