Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with iGET Ekinox E6 FX711GW owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of iGET Ekinox E6 FX711GW, then you can install Magisk on Ekinox E6 FX711GW by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Ekinox E6 FX711GW by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Ekinox E6 FX711GW bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Ekinox E6 FX711GW using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Ekinox E6 FX711GW. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Digma Optima 7013 TS7093RW. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Ekinox E6 FX711GW. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Ekinox E6 FX711GW. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root iGET Ekinox E6 FX711GW.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Ekinox E6 FX711GW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Ekinox E6 FX711GW may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear FX711GW owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Ekinox E6 FX711GW. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on FX711GW. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on FX711GW.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Ekinox E6 FX711GW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Ekinox E6 FX711GW. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Ekinox E6 FX711GW, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your FX711GW.
Below are the steps using which you can root Ekinox E6 FX711GW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Ekinox E6 FX711GW got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Ekinox E6 FX711GW battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Ekinox E6 FX711GW before following these steps. You will not be able to root Ekinox E6 FX711GW without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root iGET Ekinox E6 FX711GW Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of iGET Ekinox E6 FX711GW and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for FX711GW.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for iGET Ekinox E6 FX711GW.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on FX711GW.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on FX711GW.
6. It is the time to attach your FX711GW with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to FX711GW.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on FX711GW.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on FX711GW and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your FX711GW.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from FX711GW to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put iGET Ekinox E6 FX711GW into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on FX711GW using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot FX711GW.
You have successfully rooted Ekinox E6 FX711GW. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Ekinox E6 FX711GW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Ekinox E6 FX711GW. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Ekinox E6.