Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Doogee N20 MTK6763V owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Doogee N20 MTK6763V, then you can install Magisk on N20 MTK6763V by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Doogee N20 MTK6763V by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Doogee N20 MTK6763V bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Doogee N20 MTK6763V using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Doogee N20 MTK6763V. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Umidigi A3S MT6761. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Doogee N20 MTK6763V. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Doogee N20 MTK6763V. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Doogee N20.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Doogee N20 MTK6763V using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Doogee N20 MTK6763V may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear N20 MTK6763V owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Doogee N20 MTK6763V. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on N20 MTK6763V. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on N20.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Doogee N20 MTK6763V using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Doogee N20 MTK6763V. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Doogee N20 MTK6763V, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your N20.
Below are the steps using which you can root Doogee N20 MTK6763V. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Doogee N20 MTK6763V got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Doogee N20 MTK6763V battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock N20 MTK6763V bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Doogee N20 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Doogee N20 MTK6763V Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Doogee N20 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for N20.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Doogee N20.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on N20.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on N20.
6. It is the time to attach your N20 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to N20.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on N20.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on N20 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your N20.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from N20 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Doogee N20 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on N20 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot N20.
You have successfully rooted Doogee N20 MTK6763V. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Doogee N20 MTK6763V using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Doogee N20 MTK6763V. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Doogee N20.