Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Umidigi A3S MT6761 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Umidigi A3S MT6761, then you can install Magisk on Umidigi A3S by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Umidigi A3S MT6761 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Umidigi A3S bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Umidigi A3S MT6761 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Umidigi A3S MT6761. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Leagoo T8. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Umidigi A3S MT6761. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Umidigi A3S MT6761. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Umidigi A3S.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Umidigi A3S MT6761 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Umidigi A3S MT6761 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Umidigi A3S owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Umidigi A3S MT6761. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Umidigi A3S. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on A3S.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Umidigi A3S MT6761 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Umidigi A3S MT6761. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Umidigi A3S MT6761, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your A3S.
Below are the steps using which you can root Umidigi A3S MT6761. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Umidigi A3S MT6761 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Umidigi A3S MT6761 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Umidigi A3S bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Umidigi A3S without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Umidigi A3S MT6761 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Umidigi A3S and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for A3S.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Umidigi A3S.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on A3S.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on A3S.
6. It is the time to attach your A3S with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to A3S.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A3S.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A3S and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your A3S.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from A3S to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Umidigi A3S into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on A3S using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot A3S.
You have successfully rooted Umidigi A3S MT6761. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Umidigi A3S MT6761 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Umidigi A3S MT6761. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Umidigi A3S.