Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Elephone A4 MT6739W owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Elephone A4 MT6739W, then you can install Magisk on Elephone A4 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Elephone A4 MT6739W by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Elephone A4 MT6739W bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Elephone A4 MT6739W using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Elephone A4 MT6739W. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Itel A15 MT6580M. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Elephone A4 MT6739W. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Elephone A4 MT6739W. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Elephone A4 MT6739W.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Elephone A4 MT6739W using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Elephone A4 MT6739W may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Elephone A4 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Elephone A4 MT6739W. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Elephone A4. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on MT6739W.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Elephone A4 MT6739W using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Elephone A4 MT6739W. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Elephone A4 MT6739W, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your MT6739W.
Below are the steps using which you can root Elephone A4 MT6739W. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Elephone A4 MT6739W got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Elephone A4 MT6739W battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Elephone A4 MT6739W bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Elephone A4 MT6739W without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Elephone A4 MT6739W Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Elephone A4 MT6739W and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for A4.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Elephone A4 MT6739W.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on A4.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on A4.
6. It is the time to attach your A4 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to A4.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A4.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A4 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your A4.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from A4 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Elephone A4 MT6739W into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on A4 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot A4.
You have successfully rooted Elephone A4 MT6739W. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Elephone A4 MT6739W using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Elephone A4 MT6739W. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Elephone A4.