Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Itel A15 MT6580M owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Itel A15 MT6580M, then you can install Magisk on Itel A15 MT6580M by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Itel A15 MT6580M by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Itel A15 MT6580M bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Itel A15 MT6580M using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Itel A15 MT6580M. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S10 5G SM-G977T. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Itel A15 MT6580M. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Itel A15 MT6580M. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Itel A15 MT6580M.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Itel A15 MT6580M using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Itel A15 MT6580M may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Itel A15 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Itel A15 MT6580M. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Itel A15. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on A15.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Itel A15 MT6580M using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Itel A15 MT6580M. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Itel A15 MT6580M, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your A15.
Below are the steps using which you can root Itel A15 MT6580M. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Itel A15 MT6580M got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Itel A15 MT6580M battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Itel A15 MT6580M bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Itel A15 MT6580M without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Itel A15 MT6580M Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Itel A15 MT6580M and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for A15.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Itel A15 MT6580M.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on A15.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on A15.
6. It is the time to attach your A15 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to A15.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A15.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on A15 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your A15.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from A15 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Itel A15 MT6580M into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on A15 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot A15.
You have successfully rooted Itel A15 MT6580M. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Itel A15 MT6580M using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Itel A15 MT6580M. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Itel A15.