Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Haier Power P11 MT6739WA owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Haier Power P11 MT6739WA, then you can install Magisk on Power P11 MT6739WA by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Power P11 MT6739WA by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Power P11 MT6739WA bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Power P11 MT6739WA using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Power P11 MT6739WA. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Blackview A60 Pro GE8300. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Power P11 MT6739WA. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Power P11 MT6739WA. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Haier Power P11 MT6739WA.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Power P11 MT6739WA using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Power P11 MT6739WA may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear P11 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Power P11 MT6739WA. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Power P11. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on P11.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Power P11 MT6739WA using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Power P11 MT6739WA. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Power P11 MT6739WA, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your P11.
Below are the steps using which you can root Power P11 MT6739WA. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Power P11 MT6739WA got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Power P11 MT6739WA battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Power P11 MT6739WA before following these steps. You will not be able to root Power P11 MT6739WA without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Haier Power P11 MT6739WA Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Haier Power P11 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for P11.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Haier Power P11.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on P11.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on P11.
6. It is the time to attach your P11 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to P11.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on P11.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on P11 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your P11.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from P11 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Haier Power P11 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on P11 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot P11.
You have successfully rooted Power P11 MT6739WA. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Power P11 MT6739WA using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Power P11 MT6739WA. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Power P11.