Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Highscreen Razar Pro owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Highscreen Razar Pro, then you can install Magisk on Razar Pro by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Highscreen Razar Pro by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Highscreen Razar Pro bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Highscreen Razar Pro using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Highscreen Razar Pro. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Yuho Y1 Pro. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Highscreen Razar Pro. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Highscreen Razar Pro. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Highscreen Razar Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Highscreen Razar Pro using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Highscreen Razar Pro may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Razar Pro owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Highscreen Razar Pro. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Razar Pro. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Razar Pro.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Highscreen Razar Pro using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Highscreen Razar Pro. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Highscreen Razar Pro, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Razar Pro.
Below are the steps using which you can root Highscreen Razar Pro. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Highscreen Razar Pro got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Razar Pro battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Highscreen Razar Pro before following these steps. You will not be able to root Highscreen Razar Pro without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Highscreen Razar Pro Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Highscreen Razar Pro and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for Razar Pro.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Highscreen Razar Pro.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Razar Pro.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Razar Pro.
6. It is the time to attach your Razar Pro with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to Razar Pro.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Razar Pro.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Razar Pro and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your Razar Pro.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Razar Pro to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Highscreen Razar Pro into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on Razar Pro using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot Razar Pro.
You have successfully rooted Highscreen Razar Pro. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Highscreen Razar Pro using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Highscreen Razar Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Highscreen Razar Pro.