Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Yuho Y1 Pro owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Yuho Y1 Pro, then you can install Magisk on Yuho Y1 Pro by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Yuho Y1 Pro by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Yuho Y1 Pro bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Yuho Y1 Pro using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Yuho Y1 Pro. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Blackview A80 Pro MT6757T. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Yuho Y1 Pro. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Yuho Y1 Pro. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Yuho Y1 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Yuho Y1 Pro using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Yuho Y1 Pro may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Yuho owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Yuho Y1 Pro. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Yuho Y1 Pro. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Yuho.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Yuho Y1 Pro using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Yuho Y1 Pro. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Yuho Y1 Pro, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Yuho.
Below are the steps using which you can root Yuho Y1 Pro. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Yuho Y1 Pro got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Yuho Y1 Pro battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Yuho Y1 Pro before following these steps. You will not be able to root Yuho Y1 Pro without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Yuho Y1 Pro Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Yuho Y1 Pro and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for Y1 Pro.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Yuho Y1 Pro.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Y1 Pro.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Y1 Pro.
6. It is the time to attach your Y1 Pro with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to Y1 Pro.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Y1 Pro.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Y1 Pro and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your Y1 Pro.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Y1 Pro to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Yuho Y1 Pro into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on Y1 Pro using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot Y1 Pro.
You have successfully rooted Yuho Y1 Pro. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Yuho Y1 Pro using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Yuho Y1 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Yuho Y1 Pro.