Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Honor 9i LLD-AL30 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Huawei Honor 9i LLD-AL30, then you can install Magisk on Honor 9i LLD-AL30 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.4. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Honor 9i LLD-AL30 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Honor 9i LLD-AL30 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Honor 9i LLD-AL30 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.4 to patch boot image of Honor 9i LLD-AL30. Magisk Manager v7.3.4 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting ZTE Blade A6 Max A0605. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Honor 9i LLD-AL30. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4 for rooting Honor 9i LLD-AL30. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Huawei Honor 9i LLD-AL30.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Honor 9i LLD-AL30 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Honor 9i LLD-AL30 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear LLD-AL30 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Honor 9i LLD-AL30. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Honor 9i LLD-AL30. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on LLD-AL30.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Honor 9i LLD-AL30 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Honor 9i LLD-AL30. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Honor 9i LLD-AL30, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your LLD-AL30.
Below are the steps using which you can root Honor 9i LLD-AL30. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Honor 9i LLD-AL30 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4. Honor 9i LLD-AL30 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Honor 9i LLD-AL30 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Honor 9i LLD-AL30 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Huawei Honor 9i LLD-AL30 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Huawei Honor 9i LLD-AL30 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.4 apk for Huawei Honor 9i LLD-AL30.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for LLD-AL30.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on LLD-AL30.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on LLD-AL30.
6. It is the time to attach your LLD-AL30 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to LLD-AL30.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.4 on LLD-AL30.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.4 on LLD-AL30 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your LLD-AL30.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from LLD-AL30 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Huawei Honor 9i LLD-AL30 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on LLD-AL30 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot LLD-AL30.
You have successfully rooted Honor 9i LLD-AL30. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Honor 9i LLD-AL30 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Honor 9i LLD-AL30. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your LLD-AL30.