Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Blade A6 Max A0605 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of ZTE Blade A6 Max A0605, then you can install Magisk on A6 Max A0605 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.3.4. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root A6 Max A0605 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked A6 Max A0605 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting A6 Max A0605 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4. You can use Magisk Manager v7.3.4 to patch boot image of A6 Max A0605. Magisk Manager v7.3.4 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting ZTE Voyage 5 A0622. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root A6 Max A0605. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4 for rooting A6 Max A0605. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root ZTE Blade A6 Max A0605.
I am expecting that you will be able to root A6 Max A0605 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. A6 Max A0605 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear A0605 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of A6 Max A0605. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on A6 Max A0605. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on A0605.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting A6 Max A0605 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from A6 Max A0605. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your A6 Max A0605, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your A0605.
Below are the steps using which you can root A6 Max A0605. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if A6 Max A0605 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4. A6 Max A0605 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock A6 Max A0605 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root A6 Max A0605 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root ZTE Blade A6 Max A0605 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of ZTE Blade A6 Max A0605 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.3.4 apk for ZTE Blade A6 Max A0605.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for A0605.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on A0605.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on A0605.
6. It is the time to attach your A0605 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to A0605.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.3.4 on A0605.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.3.4 on A0605 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your A0605.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from A0605 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put ZTE Blade A6 Max A0605 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on A0605 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot A0605.
You have successfully rooted A6 Max A0605. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting A6 Max A0605 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.3.4, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding A6 Max A0605. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your A0605.