Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Lenovo A6 Note L19041 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Lenovo A6 Note L19041, then you can install Magisk on A6 Note L19041 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root A6 Note L19041 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked A6 Note L19041 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting A6 Note L19041 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of A6 Note L19041. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Oppo Reno CPH1917. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root A6 Note L19041. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting A6 Note L19041. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Lenovo A6 Note L19041.
I am expecting that you will be able to root A6 Note L19041 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. A6 Note L19041 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear L19041 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of A6 Note L19041. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on A6 Note L19041. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on L19041.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting A6 Note L19041 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from A6 Note L19041. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your A6 Note L19041, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your L19041.
Below are the steps using which you can root A6 Note L19041. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if A6 Note L19041 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. A6 Note L19041 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock A6 Note L19041 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root A6 Note L19041 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Lenovo A6 Note L19041 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Lenovo A6 Note L19041 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for L19041.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Lenovo A6 Note L19041.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on L19041.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on L19041.
6. It is the time to attach your L19041 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to L19041.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on L19041.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on L19041 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your L19041.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from L19041 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Lenovo A6 Note L19041 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on L19041 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot L19041.
You have successfully rooted A6 Note L19041. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting A6 Note L19041 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding A6 Note L19041. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your L19041.