Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Lenovo Z5s jd2019 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Lenovo Z5s jd2019, then you can install Magisk on Z5s jd2019 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Lenovo Z5s jd2019 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Lenovo Z5s jd2019 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Lenovo Z5s jd2019 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Z5s jd2019. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Lenovo A6 Note L19041. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Lenovo Z5s jd2019. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Lenovo Z5s jd2019. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Lenovo Z5s jd2019.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Lenovo Z5s jd2019 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Lenovo Z5s jd2019 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear jd2019 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Z5s jd2019. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Z5s jd2019. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on jd2019.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Lenovo Z5s jd2019 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Lenovo Z5s jd2019. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Lenovo Z5s jd2019, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your jd2019.
Below are the steps using which you can root Lenovo Z5s jd2019. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Lenovo Z5s jd2019 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Z5s jd2019 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Lenovo Z5s jd2019 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Z5s jd2019 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Lenovo Z5s jd2019 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Lenovo Z5s jd2019 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for Z5s.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Lenovo Z5s jd2019.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Z5s.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Z5s.
6. It is the time to attach your Z5s with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to Z5s.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Z5s.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Z5s and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your Z5s.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Z5s to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Lenovo Z5s jd2019 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on Z5s using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot Z5s.
You have successfully rooted Lenovo Z5s jd2019. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Lenovo Z5s jd2019 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Lenovo Z5s jd2019. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Lenovo Z5s.