Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X) owners who are trying to root their device. It comes with stainless steel kickstand, Dolby Vision support, Mali-G76 MC4 graphics processing unit, Mediatek MT6785 Helio G90T processor, 400 nits brightness, 4GB Random access memory and 655g weight. If you have managed to unlock bootloader in Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk v26.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 YT-J706F. You can use Magisk v26.1 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader in Lenovo Yoga Tab 11. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Lenovo Yoga Tab 11.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X) without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk v26.1 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X) using Magisk v26.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 YT-J706F, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v26.1. Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 battery must be above 96 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your device without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock bootloader in Lenovo Yoga Tab 11.
2. Download stock firmware for Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 on your desktop. You have to download the same stock firmware using Lenovo Rescue and Smart Assistant.
3. Find the “boot.img” file after extracting the stock firmware.
5. Download and install USB driver on desktop.
6. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
7. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Magisk v26.1 apk and “boot.img” file to your phone.
8. Install Magisk v26.1 apk on your phone.
9. Start Magisk v26.1 on Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 and choose “Select and Patch a File” option.
10. Select the stock “boot.img” file that you have transferred to your phone. Finally, you will get magisk_patched img file.
11. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
12. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
13. Copy the magisk_patched img file from Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 to platform tools folder on your PC. You have to rename magisk_patched img file to “magisk_patched.img” file.
14. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
15. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
16. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
17. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
18. Enter the following command to put Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
19. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
20. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
21. Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched.img” file in your Lenovo Yoga Tab 11:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
22. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Lenovo Yoga Tab 11, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Lenovo Yoga Tab 11. You must check your email to activate subscription.