Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 7700mAh battery, USB Type-C v2.0, global navigation satellite system (GLONASS) support, stereo speakers, accelerometer sensor, 4GB Random access memory and Android 11 operating system. If you have recently bought Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X), then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 YT-J706F bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset on Cubot KingKong 6. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in Lenovo Yoga Tab 11.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader in Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X) without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X) will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X) bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader in Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 battery must be above 92 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About” option on your Lenovo Yoga Tab 11.
2. Tap build number several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
3. Tap “Settings” Menu again.
4. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “OEM unlocking” option and “USB debugging” option.
5. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
6. Connect Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 with PC via USB cable.
7. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
8. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
9. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
10. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
11. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
12. Enter the following command to put Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
13. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
14. If your device is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you have to enter the following command:
fastboot oem unlock-go
15. Enter the following command after the bootloader unlock process is completed:
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (YT-J706F, YT-J706X). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Lenovo Yoga Tab 11. You must check your email to activate subscription.