Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Lenovo Z5 L78011 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Lenovo Z5 L78011, then you can install Magisk on Z5 L78011 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Lenovo Z5 L78011 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Z5 L78011 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Lenovo Z5 L78011 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Lenovo Z5 L78011. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Vivo V11 PD1813F. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Lenovo Z5 L78011. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Lenovo Z5 L78011. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Lenovo Z5 L78011.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Lenovo Z5 L78011 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Lenovo Z5 L78011 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear L78011 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Lenovo Z5 L78011. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Z5 L78011. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on L78011.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Lenovo Z5 L78011 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Lenovo Z5 L78011. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Lenovo Z5 L78011, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your L78011.
Below are the steps using which you can root Lenovo Z5 L78011. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Lenovo Z5 L78011 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Z5 L78011 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Lenovo Z5 L78011 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Z5 L78011 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Lenovo Z5 L78011 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Lenovo Z5 L78011 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for Lenovo Z5 L78011.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for L78011.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on L78011.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on L78011.
6. It is the time to attach your L78011 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to L78011.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on L78011.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on L78011 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your L78011.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from L78011 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Lenovo Z5 L78011 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on L78011 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot L78011.
You have successfully rooted Lenovo Z5 L78011. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Lenovo Z5 L78011 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Z5 L78011. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your L78011.