Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Vivo V11 PD1813F owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo V11 PD1813F, then you can install Magisk on V11 PD1813F by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Vivo V11 PD1813F by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Vivo V11 PD1813F bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Vivo V11 PD1813F using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Vivo V11 PD1813F. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Realme X2 RMX1992. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Vivo V11 PD1813F. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Vivo V11 PD1813F. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo V11 PD1813F.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Vivo V11 PD1813F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Vivo V11 PD1813F may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear PD1813F owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Vivo V11 PD1813F. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on V11 PD1813F. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on PD1813F.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Vivo V11 PD1813F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Vivo V11 PD1813F. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Vivo V11 PD1813F, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your PD1813F.
Below are the steps using which you can root Vivo V11 PD1813F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Vivo V11 PD1813F got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. V11 PD1813F battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock V11 PD1813F bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root V11 PD1813F without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo V11 PD1813F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of Vivo V11 PD1813F and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for Vivo V11 PD1813F.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for PD1813F.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on PD1813F.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on PD1813F.
6. It is the time to attach your PD1813F with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to PD1813F.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on PD1813F.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on PD1813F and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your PD1813F.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from PD1813F to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivo V11 PD1813F into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on PD1813F using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot PD1813F.
You have successfully rooted Vivo V11 PD1813F. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Vivo V11 PD1813F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo V11 PD1813F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your PD1813F.