Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Nothing Phone Two A065 (pong) owners who are trying to root their device. It comes with corning gorilla glass protection, 6.7 inches display, Navigation with Indian Constellation (NavIC) support, Nothing OS 2, 1600 nits peak brightness, phase detection auto focus support and Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor. If you have managed to unlock bootloader in Nothing Phone Two A065, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk v26.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Nothing Phone Two A065 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Nothing Phone Two A065. You can use Magisk v26.1 to patch boot image. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader in Nothing Phone 2. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Nothing Phone 2.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Nothing Phone Two A065 using Magisk v26.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk v26.1 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Nothing Phone Two A065 may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Nothing Phone Two A065 using Magisk v26.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Nothing Phone Two A065, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Nothing Phone Two A065. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v26.1. Nothing Phone Two battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Nothing Phone 2 A065 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock bootloader in Nothing Phone 2.
2. Download stock firmware for Nothing Phone 2 in your desktop. You will find “payload.bin” file after extracting the stock firmware.
3. Download Fastboot Enhance v1.4.0 zip file and extract it on your computer. You will find FastbootEnhance.exe file.
4. Run FastbootEnhance.exe on your computer.
5. Click “Payload Dumper” option and select the “payload.bin” file. You will get “boot.img” file.
7. Download and install USB driver on desktop.
8. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
9. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Magisk v26.1 apk and “boot.img” file to your phone.
10. Install Magisk v26.1 apk on your phone.
11. Start Magisk v26.1 on Nothing Phone Two and choose “Select and Patch a File” option.
12. Select the stock “boot.img” file that you have transferred to your phone. Finally, you will get magisk_patched img file.
13. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
14. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
15. Copy the magisk_patched img file from Nothing Phone Two to platform tools folder on your PC. You have to rename magisk_patched img file to “magisk_patched.img” file.
16. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
17. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
18. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
19. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
20. Enter the following command to put Nothing Phone Two into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
21. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
22. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
23. Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched.img” file in your Nothing Phone Two:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
24. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Nothing Phone Two A065. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Nothing Phone Two, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nothing Phone Two. You must check your email to activate subscription.