Androidbiits.com will share a simple trick with Nothing Phone 2 A065 (pong) owners who are trying to unlock bootloader of their phone. It comes with 120Hz refresh rate, stereo speakers, high dynamic range support, Bluetooth v5.3, 32MP front facing camera, Adreno 730 graphics processing unit and USB Type-C v2.0. If you have recently bought Nothing Phone Two A065, then you might be planning to unlock its bootloader. As we know, bootloader is a program that starts whenever phone is turned on. It activates the Android operating system on Nothing Phone Two A065 (pong). Locked bootloader does not allow us to install custom ROM on our phone. It only loads the authorized Android OS with a digital signature. Androidbiits.com will help you in unlocking Nothing Phone Two A065 bootloader. You will be able to install custom ROM after unlocking bootloader. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Nothing Phone 1. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to unlock bootloader in Nothing Phone 2.
I am hoping that you will be able to unlock bootloader in Nothing Phone Two A065 (pong) without facing any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Don’t forget to activate developer options. You must note that your Nothing Phone Two A065 will lose warranty after the bootloader unlock process. It will let you install Custom ROM. You must activate OEM unlock options on your phone. Bootloader unlock process will also let you install Magisk, so you will be able to root your phone after unlocking its bootloader.
If you are planning to install official and unofficial LineageOS custom ROM on Nothing Phone Two A065 (pong), then you must be eagerly waiting to unlock bootloader. You must save your important documents securely including messages and contacts before unlocking Nothing Phone Two A065 bootloader, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone during bootloader unlock process.
Below are the steps using which you can unlock bootloader in Nothing Phone Two A065. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during bootloader unlock process. Nothing Phone Two battery must be above 92 percentage before bootloader unlock process. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Nothing Phone 2 A065 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Tap “Settings” Menu, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
2. Tap “Software Information” option.
3. Tap “Build number” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” on Nothing Phone Two.
4. Tap “Settings” Menu again, then you have to tap “System” option.
5. Tap “Developer options”, then activate “USB debugging” and “OEM unlocking” option.
6. Download USB driver and install it on PC.
7. Connect Nothing Phone Two with PC via USB cable.
8. Download SDK Platform tools Zip File.
9. Open platform-tools folder within the Android SDK folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
11. Enter the following command to check the connected device:
12. If your device is successfully connected with PC, then you will be able to see a serial number.
13. Enter the following command to put Nothing Phone Two into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
15. If your device is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you have to enter the following command:
fastboot flashing unlock
16. Choose “Unlock the bootloader” option using Nothing Phone 2 volume button and confirm it using power button.
You have successfully unlocked bootloader in Nothing Phone Two A065 (pong). If you are experiencing any difficulty while unlocking Nothing Phone Two bootloader, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nothing Phone Two. You must check your email to activate subscription.