Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Poco F3 M2012K11AG (alioth) owners. It comes with 6.67 inches display, MIUI v12.5, 48MP rear camera, LED flash, Adreno 650 graphics processing unit, Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G processor, 4K video recording support, 7.8mm thickness, 256GB internal storage space and 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Poco F3 M2012K11AG (alioth), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Poco F3 M2012K11AG (alioth) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Poco F3 M2012K11AG. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Motorola Moto G7 Play XT1952-4. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Xiaomi Poco F3.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Poco F3 M2012K11AG (alioth) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Poco F3 M2012K11AG (alioth) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Poco F3 M2012K11AG (alioth) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Poco F3 M2012K11AG, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Poco F3 M2012K11AG. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. Poco F3 battery must be above 86 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Poco F3 M2012K11AG Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Poco F3 bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of Poco F3 (alioth) and copy “boot.img” file to your desktop. You can download firmware from Xiaomi Firmware Updater.
4. Install USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer boot.img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 on Poco F3 and choose “Select and Patch a File” option.
10. Select the stock “boot.img” file that you have transferred to your phone. Finally, you will get magisk_patched img file.
11. Copy the magisk_patched img file from Poco F3 to platform tools folder on your PC. You have to rename magisk_patched img file to “magisk_patched.img” file.
12. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
13. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Poco F3 M2012K11AG into fastboot mode.
14. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
15. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
16. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
17. Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched.img” file on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
18. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Poco F3 M2012K11AG (alioth). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Poco F3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Poco F3. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.