Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Redmi Note 10S M2101K7BG (rosemary) owners. It comes with splash protection, Android 11 operating system, 8GB Random access memory, Mediatek Helio G95 processor, Mali-G76 MC4 graphics processing unit, 178.8g weight, phase detection auto focus support, 64MP camera and corning gorilla glass 3 protection. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 10S M2101K7BG (rosemary), then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Redmi Note 10S M2101K7BG (rosemary) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Redmi Note 10S. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Poco F3. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Redmi Note 10S M2101K7BG (rosemary) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Redmi Note 10S M2101K7BG (rosemary) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Redmi Note 10S M2101K7BG (rosemary) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Redmi Note 10S M2101K7BG, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Redmi Note 10S M2101K7BG. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. Redmi Note 10S battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Redmi Note 10S M2101K7BG (rosemary) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Redmi Note 10S bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of Redmi Note 10S (rosemary) and copy “boot.img” file to your desktop. You can download firmware from Xiaomi Firmware Updater.
4. Install USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer boot.img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 on Redmi Note 10S and choose “Select and Patch a File” option.
10. Select the stock “boot.img” file that you have transferred to your phone. Finally, you will get magisk_patched img file.
11. Copy the magisk_patched img file from Redmi Note 10S to platform tools folder on your PC. You have to rename magisk_patched img file to “magisk_patched.img” file.
12. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
13. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Redmi Note 10S M2101K7BG into fastboot mode.
14. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
15. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
16. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
17. Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched.img” file on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
18. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Redmi Note 10S M2101K7BG (rosemary). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Redmi Note 10S, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Redmi Note 10S. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.