Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Redmi Note 10 Pro M2101K6G (sweet) owners. You can use TWRP 3.5.2 Recovery and Magisk v23.0 to root your phone. It comes with 6.67 inches display, Adreno 618 graphics processing unit, 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution, phase detection auto focus support, Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G processor, 128GB internal storage space, 108MP rear camera and LED flash. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 10 Pro M2101K6G (sweet), then you can root your phone. You can install Magisk v23.0 on your phone after installing TWRP v3.5.2 Recovery. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Redmi Note 10 Pro M2101K6G by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Redmi Note 10 Pro M2101K6G. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Motorola Moto E5 Plus XT1924-5. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Redmi Note 10 Pro M2101K6G (sweet) using TWRP v3.5.2 and Magisk v23.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk v23.0 is developed by XDA Developer topjohnwu. Redmi Note 10 Pro M2101K6G (sweet) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROM on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Redmi Note 10 Pro M2101K6G (sweet) using TWRP v3.5.2 and Magisk v23.0, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Redmi Note 10 Pro M2101K6G, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Redmi Note 10 Pro M2101K6G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v23.0. Redmi Note 10 Pro battery must be above 86 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Redmi Note 10 Pro M2101K6G (sweet) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Redmi Note 10 Pro M2101K6G bootloader.
2. Tap “Settings” Menu on Redmi Note 10 Pro, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
3. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
4. Tap “Additional Settings” Menu, then tap “Developer options” on your phone.
5. Activate “USB Debugging” option on Redmi Note 10 Pro.
6. Download SDK Platform Tools Zip File.
7. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
9. Rename “TWRP 3.5.2.img” to “twrp.img” and move this file to platform-tools folder.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
11. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Redmi Note 10 Pro M2101K6G into fastboot mode.
12. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
13. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
14. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
15. Enter the following command to install TWRP on Redmi Note 10 Pro:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
17. Transfer Magisk zip file to your phone from your computer.
18. Turn off your phone, press volume up button and power button simultaneously to put Redmi Note 10 Pro M2101K6G into Recovery mode.
19. Tap “Install” button on your phone after entering into TWRP Recovery mode.
20. Select the Magisk v23.0 zip file that you have transferred to your phone.
21. You will be able see “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option on your phone. You have to swipe using your finger.
22. Tap “Reboot” button after installing Magisk on your phone.
You have successfully rooted Redmi Note 10 Pro M2101K6G (sweet). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Redmi Note 10 Pro using Magisk v23.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Redmi Note 10 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.