Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Redmi Note 10 Pro Max M2101K6I (sweetin) owners. You can use TWRP 3.5.2 Recovery and Magisk v23.0 to root your phone. It comes with splash protection, infrared port, global navigation satellite system support, Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G processor, high dynamic range support, corning gorilla glass 5 protection, 16MP front facing camera, 1080p video recording support and accelerometer sensor. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 10 Pro Max M2101K6I (sweetin), then you can root your phone. You can install Magisk v23.0 on your phone after installing TWRP v3.5.2 Recovery. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Redmi Note 10 Pro Max M2101K6I by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Redmi Note 10 Pro Max M2101K6I. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Redmi Note 10 Pro M2101K6G. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Redmi Note 10 Pro Max M2101K6I (sweetin) using TWRP v3.5.2 and Magisk v23.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk v23.0 is developed by XDA Developer topjohnwu. Note 10 Pro Max M2101K6I (sweetin) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROM on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Redmi Note 10 Pro Max M2101K6I (sweetin) using TWRP v3.5.2 and Magisk v23.0, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Note 10 Pro Max M2101K6I, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Redmi Note 10 Pro Max M2101K6I. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v23.0. Redmi Note 10 Pro Max battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Redmi Note 10 Pro Max M2101K6I (sweetin) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Redmi Note 10 Pro Max bootloader.
2. Tap “Settings” Menu on Note 10 Pro Max, then you have to tap “About Phone” option.
3. Tap “MIUI Version” option several times until you see “You are now a developer” message.
4. Tap “Additional Settings” Menu, then tap “Developer options” on your phone.
5. Activate “USB Debugging” option on Note 10 Pro Max.
6. Download SDK Platform Tools Zip File.
7. Open platform-tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
9. Rename “TWRP 3.5.2.img” to “twrp.img” and move this file to platform-tools folder.
10. Inside the platform-tools folder, you have to type “cmd” in the address bar and press “enter” button to open the Command Window.
11. Turn off your phone, then press volume down button and power button simultaneously to put Redmi Note 10 Pro Max M2101K6I into fastboot mode.
12. Connect your phone with PC via USB cable.
13. Enter the following command to check Fastboot mode:
14. If your phone is successfully entered into Fastboot mode, then you will be able to see a serial number.
15. Enter the following command to install TWRP on Redmi Note 10 Pro Max:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
17. Transfer Magisk zip file to your phone from your computer.
18. Turn off your phone, press volume up button and power button simultaneously to put Redmi Note 10 Pro Max M2101K6I into Recovery mode.
19. Tap “Install” button on your phone after entering into TWRP Recovery mode.
20. Select the Magisk v23.0 zip file that you have transferred to your phone.
21. You will be able see “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option on your phone. You have to swipe using your finger.
22. Tap “Reboot” button after installing Magisk on your phone.
You have successfully rooted Redmi Note 10 Pro Max M2101K6I (sweetin). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Note 10 Pro Max using Magisk v23.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.