Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Galaxy A20s (SM-A207F, SM-A207M) owners. You can use TWRP 3.4.0-0 Recovery and Magisk v21.1 to root your phone. According to XDA Member 4yush5663, TWRP 3.4.0-0 has been released for Galaxy A20s (SM-A207F, SM-A207M). This smartphone comes with 13MP rear camera, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth v4.2 support, compass, FM radio and Octa-core 1.8 GHz processor. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Galaxy A20s (SM-A207F, SM-A207M), then you can root your phone. You can install Magisk v21.1 on your phone after installing TWRP v3.4.0-0 Recovery. Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Galaxy A20s SM-A207F. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Samsung Galaxy A21s. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy A20s.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Galaxy A20s (SM-A207F, SM-A207M) using Magisk v21.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Galaxy A20s (SM-A207F, SM-A207M) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROM on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Galaxy A20s (SM-A207F, SM-A207M), because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Galaxy A20s SM-A207F, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Galaxy A20s (SM-A207F, SM-A207M). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v21.1. Galaxy A20s battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A20s (SM-A207F, SM-A207M) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Samsung Galaxy A20s bootloader.
2. Download and install Odin3 v3.14.1 and 7-Zip file on PC.
3. Download TWRP 3.4.0-0.img.tar file for Samsung Galaxy A20s.
4. Install USB driver on desktop for your phone.
5. Start Odin3 v3.14.1 on your computer.
6. Turn off your phone.
7. Connect your phone with computer via USB cable while pressing Volume down button and Volume up button simultaneously.
8. Release Volume down button and Volume up button after you see a Warning message on your phone. Press Volume Up button to put your Samsung Galaxy A20s (SM-A207F, SM-A207M) into download mode.
9. Click “AP” button in Odin and select the “TWRP 3.4.0-0.img.tar” file.
10. Click “Start” button in Odin to install TWRP 3.4.0-0 Recovery on your phone.
12. Transfer Magisk v21.1 zip file to your phone from your computer.
13. Turn off your phone, then press Volume up button and power button simultaneously to put your Samsung Galaxy A20s (SM-A207F, SM-A207M) into Recovery Mode.
14. Tap “Install” button on your phone after entering into TWRP Recovery mode.
15. Select the Magisk v21.1 zip file that you have transferred to your phone.
16. You will be able see “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option on your phone. You have to swipe using your finger.
17. Tap “Reboot” button after installing Magisk v21.1 on your phone.
You have successfully rooted Galaxy A20s (SM-A207F, SM-A207M). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Galaxy A20s using Magisk v21.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Galaxy A20s. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.