Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Galaxy A21s (SM-A217M, SM-A217N) owners. You can use TWRP 3.4.0 Recovery and Magisk v21.1 to root your phone. According to XDA Member Mijotchi, unofficial TWRP 3.4.0 has been released for Galaxy A21s (SM-A217M, SM-A217N). This smartphone comes with 6.5 inches screen, 8MP ultrawide camera, high dynamic range support, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and fast charging support. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Galaxy A21s (SM-A217M, SM-A217N), then you can root your phone. You can install Magisk v21.1 on your phone after installing TWRP v3.4.0 Recovery. Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Galaxy A21s SM-A217M. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Samsung Galaxy A20s. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy A21s.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Galaxy A21s (SM-A217M, SM-A217N) using Magisk v21.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROM on your phone. Galaxy A21s (SM-A217M, SM-A217N) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Galaxy A21s (SM-A217M, SM-A217N), because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Galaxy A21s SM-A217M, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Galaxy A21s (SM-A217M, SM-A217N). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk v21.1. Galaxy A21s battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A21s (SM-A217M, SM-A217N) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Samsung Galaxy A21s bootloader.
2. Download and install Odin3 v3.14.1 and 7-Zip file on PC.
3. Download TWRP 3.4.0 tar file for Samsung Galaxy A21s.
4. Install USB driver on desktop for your phone.
5. Start Odin3 v3.14.1 on your computer.
6. Turn off your phone.
7. Connect your phone with computer via USB cable while pressing Volume down button and Volume up button simultaneously.
8. Release Volume down button and Volume up button after you see a Warning message on your phone. Press Volume Up button to put your Samsung Galaxy A21s (SM-A217M, SM-A217N) into download mode.
9. Click “AP” button in Odin and select the TWRP 3.4.0 tar file.
10. Click “Start” button in Odin to install TWRP 3.4.0 Recovery on your phone.
12. Transfer Magisk v21.1 zip file to your phone from your computer.
13. Turn off your phone, then press Volume up button and power button simultaneously to put your Samsung Galaxy A21s (SM-A217M, SM-A217N) into Recovery Mode.
14. Tap “Install” button on your phone after entering into TWRP Recovery mode.
15. Select the Magisk v21.1 zip file that you have transferred to your phone.
16. You will be able see “Swipe to Confirm Flash” option on your phone. You have to swipe using your finger.
17. Tap “Reboot” button after installing Magisk v21.1 on your phone.
You have successfully rooted Galaxy A21s (SM-A217M, SM-A217N). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Galaxy A21s using Magisk v21.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Galaxy A21s. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.