Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with T-Mobile OnePlus 9 LE2117 (lemonadet) owners. It comes with 48MP rear camera, 4K video recording support, HTML5 browser, near field communication support, 256GB internal storage space, Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, 12GB Random access memory, 6.55 inches display and 1080 x 2400 pixels screen resolution. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of T-Mobile OnePlus 9 LE2117, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root T-Mobile OnePlus 9 LE2117 (lemonadet) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting T-Mobile OnePlus 9 LE2117. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for performing a hard reset of Motorola Moto G5 Plus XT1684. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root T-Mobile OnePlus 9 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to root T-Mobile OnePlus 9 LE2117 (lemonadet) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. T-Mobile OnePlus 9 LE2117 (lemonadet) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting T-Mobile OnePlus 9 LE2117 (lemonadet) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your T-Mobile OnePlus 9 LE2117, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root T-Mobile OnePlus 9 LE2117. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. OnePlus 9 battery must be above 86 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root T-Mobile OnePlus 9 5G LE2117 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock T-Mobile OnePlus 9 LE2117 bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of T-Mobile OnePlus 9 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can also download stock boot.img file of T-Mobile OnePlus 9 LE2117 from XDA developers forum.
4. Install USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 on T-Mobile OnePlus 9 and choose “Select and Patch a File” option to create the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File.
10. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
11. Copy the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File from T-Mobile OnePlus 9 to platform tools folder on your PC.
12. Inside the platform tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
13. Enter the following command to put T-Mobile OnePlus 9 5G LE2117 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14 Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image File on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
15. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted T-Mobile OnePlus 9 LE2117 (lemonadet). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting OnePlus 9, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding T-Mobile OnePlus 9. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.