Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro LE2127 (lemonadept) owners. It comes with stereo speakers, Android 11 operating system, digital living network alliance certification, 4500mAh battery, fluid AMOLED display, 16MP front facing camera, 1080p video recording support and corning gorilla glass 5 protection. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro LE2127, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro LE2127 (lemonadept) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro LE2127. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting T-Mobile OnePlus 9 5G LE2117. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro 5G.
I am expecting that you will be able to root T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro LE2127 (lemonadept) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro LE2127 (lemonadept) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro LE2127 (lemonadept) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro LE2127, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro LE2127. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. OnePlus 9 Pro battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro 5G LE2127 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro 5G LE2127 bootloader.
2. Download stock firmware of T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro LE2127 from OnePlus Support website.
3. You will find payload.bin file after extracting the stock firmware.
4. You have to extract boot.img file from payload.bin file using Payload Dumper.
6. Extract Payload Dumper zip file.
7. You will find “payload_input” folder, “payload_output” folder and payload_dumper.exe file after extracting the zip file.
8. You have to copy payload.bin file and paste it inside “payload_input” folder.
9. You have to run payload_dumper.exe file and wait for a few minutes. It will extract boot.img file from payload.bin file.
10. You will find boot.img file inside “payload_output” folder.
12. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
13. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
14. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
15. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
16. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 on T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro LE2127 and choose “Select and Patch a File” option to create the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File.
17. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
18. Copy the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File from T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro LE2127 to platform tools folder on your PC.
19. Inside the platform tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
20. Enter the following command to put T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro LE2127 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
21. Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image File on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
22. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro LE2127 (lemonadept). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding T-Mobile OnePlus 9 Pro. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone. [Source]