Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Telego HS557 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Telego HS557, then you can install Magisk on Telego HS557 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Telego HS557 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Telego HS557 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Telego HS557 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Telego HS557. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Jivi Opus S3. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Telego HS557. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Telego HS557. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Telego HS557.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Telego HS557 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Telego HS557 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear HS557 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Telego HS557. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Telego HS557. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on HS557.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Telego HS557 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Telego HS557. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Telego HS557, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your HS557.
Below are the steps using which you can root Telego HS557. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Telego HS557 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Telego HS557 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Telego HS557 before following these steps. You will not be able to root Telego HS557 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Telego HS557 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Telego HS557 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for HS557.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Telego HS557.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on HS557.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on HS557.
6. It is the time to attach your HS557 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to HS557.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on HS557.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on HS557 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your HS557.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from HS557 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Telego HS557 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on HS557 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot HS557.
You have successfully rooted Telego HS557. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Telego HS557 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Telego HS557. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Telego HS557.