Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Jivi Opus S3 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Jivi Opus S3, then you can install Magisk on Jivi Opus S3 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Jivi Opus S3 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Jivi Opus S3 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Jivi Opus S3 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Jivi Opus S3. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting iHunt Titan P11000 Pro. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Jivi Opus S3. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Jivi Opus S3. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Jivi Opus S3.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Jivi Opus S3 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Jivi Opus S3 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Opus S3 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Jivi Opus S3. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Jivi Opus S3. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Opus S3.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Jivi Opus S3 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Jivi Opus S3. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Jivi Opus S3, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Opus S3.
Below are the steps using which you can root Jivi Opus S3. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Jivi Opus S3 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Jivi Opus S3 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Jivi Opus S3 before following these steps. You will not be able to root Jivi Opus S3 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Jivi Opus S3 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Jivi Opus S3 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for S3.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Jivi Opus S3.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on S3.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on S3.
6. It is the time to attach your S3 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to S3.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on S3.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on S3 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your S3.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from S3 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Jivi Opus S3 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on S3 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot S3.
You have successfully rooted Jivi Opus S3. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Jivi Opus S3 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Jivi Opus S3. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Jivi Opus S3.