Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Telenor Infinity i4 H3732 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Telenor Infinity i4 H3732, then you can install Magisk on Infinity i4 H3732 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Infinity i4 H3732 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Infinity i4 H3732 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Infinity i4 H3732 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Infinity i4 H3732. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting QMobile i5i SP7731E. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Infinity i4 H3732. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Infinity i4 H3732. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Telenor Infinity i4 H3732.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Infinity i4 H3732 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Infinity i4 H3732 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear i4 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Infinity i4 H3732. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on i4. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on i4.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Infinity i4 H3732 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Infinity i4 H3732. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Infinity i4 H3732, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your i4.
Below are the steps using which you can root Infinity i4 H3732. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Infinity i4 H3732 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Infinity i4 H3732 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Infinity i4 H3732 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Infinity i4 H3732 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Telenor Infinity i4 H3732 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Telenor Infinity i4 H3732 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for i4.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Telenor Infinity i4 H3732.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on i4.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on i4.
6. It is the time to attach your i4 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to i4.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on i4.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on i4 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your i4.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from i4 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Telenor Infinity i4 H3732 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on i4 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot i4.
You have successfully rooted Infinity i4 H3732. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Infinity i4 H3732 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Infinity i4 H3732. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Infinity i4 H3732.