Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Uneone SD60 Telcel owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Uneone SD60 Telcel, then you can install Magisk on Uneone SD60 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Uneone SD60 Telcel by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Uneone SD60 Telcel bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Uneone SD60 Telcel using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Uneone SD60 Telcel. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting iGET Ekinox E6 FX711GW. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Uneone SD60 Telcel. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Uneone SD60 Telcel. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Uneone SD60 Telcel.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Uneone SD60 Telcel using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Uneone SD60 Telcel may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear SD60 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Uneone SD60 Telcel. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on SD60. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on SD60.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Uneone SD60 Telcel using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Uneone SD60 Telcel. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Uneone SD60 Telcel, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your SD60.
Below are the steps using which you can root Uneone SD60 Telcel. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Uneone SD60 Telcel got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Uneone SD60 battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Uneone SD60 Telcel before following these steps. You will not be able to root Uneone SD60 Telcel without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Uneone SD60 Telcel Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Uneone SD60 Telcel and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for SD60.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Uneone SD60 Telcel.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on SD60.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on SD60.
6. It is the time to attach your SD60 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to SD60.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on SD60.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on SD60 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your SD60.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from SD60 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Uneone SD60 Telcel into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on SD60 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot SD60.
You have successfully rooted Uneone SD60 Telcel. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Uneone SD60 Telcel using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Uneone SD60 Telcel. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Uneone SD60.