Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Vivo V17 Neo V1913 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo V17 Neo V1913, then you can install Magisk on V17 Neo V1913 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root V17 Neo V1913 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked V17 Neo V1913 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting V17 Neo V1913 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of V17 Neo V1913. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting ZTE Blade A3 Lite P932f20. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root V17 Neo V1913. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting V17 Neo V1913. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo V17 Neo V1913.
I am expecting that you will be able to root V17 Neo V1913 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. V17 Neo V1913 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear V1913 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of V17 Neo V1913. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on V1913. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on V1913.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting V17 Neo V1913 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from V17 Neo V1913. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your V17 Neo V1913, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your V1913.
Below are the steps using which you can root V17 Neo V1913. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if V17 Neo V1913 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. V17 Neo V1913 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock V17 Neo V1913 before following these steps. You will not be able to root V17 Neo V1913 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo V17 Neo V1913 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Vivo V17 Neo V1913 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for V1913.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Vivo V17 Neo V1913.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on V1913.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on V1913.
6. It is the time to attach your V1913 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to V1913.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on V1913.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on V1913 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your V1913.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from V1913 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivo V17 Neo V1913 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on V1913 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot V1913.
You have successfully rooted V17 Neo V1913. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting V17 Neo V1913 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding V17 Neo V1913. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your V1913.