Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Blu G9 G0130WW (G0130WW-G9) owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Blu G9 G0130WW (G0130WW-G9), then you can install Magisk on G9 G0130WW by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Blu G9 G0130WW by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Blu G9 G0130WW bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Blu G9 G0130WW using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Blu G9 G0130WW. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Vivo V17 Neo V1913. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Blu G9 G0130WW. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Blu G9 G0130WW. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Blu G9 G0130WW.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Blu G9 G0130WW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Blu G9 G0130WW may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear G0130WW owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Blu G9 G0130WW. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on G0130WW. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on G0130WW.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Blu G9 G0130WW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Blu G9 G0130WW. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Blu G9 G0130WW, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your G0130WW.
Below are the steps using which you can root Blu G9 G0130WW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Blu G9 G0130WW got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. G9 G0130WW battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock G9 G0130WW before following these steps. You will not be able to root G9 G0130WW without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Blu G9 G0130WW Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Blu G9 G0130WW and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for G0130WW.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Blu G9 G0130WW.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on G0130WW.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on G0130WW.
6. It is the time to attach your G0130WW with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to G0130WW.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on G0130WW.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on G0130WW and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your G0130WW.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from G0130WW to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Blu G9 G0130WW into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on G0130WW using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot G0130WW.
You have successfully rooted Blu G9 G0130WW. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Blu G9 G0130WW using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Blu G9 G0130WW. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your G0130WW.