Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Y17 Neo MT6765 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo Y17 Neo MT6765, then you can install Magisk on Y17 Neo by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Y17 Neo MT6765 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Y17 Neo bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Y17 Neo MT6765 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Y17 Neo MT6765. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Blu G9 G0130WW. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Y17 Neo MT6765. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Y17 Neo MT6765. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo Y17 Neo MT6765.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Y17 Neo MT6765 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Y17 Neo MT6765 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear Y17 Neo owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Y17 Neo MT6765. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Y17 Neo. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Y17 Neo.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Y17 Neo MT6765 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Y17 Neo MT6765. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Y17 Neo MT6765, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your Y17 Neo.
Below are the steps using which you can root Y17 Neo MT6765. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Y17 Neo MT6765 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Y17 Neo MT6765 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Y17 Neo MT6765 before following these steps. You will not be able to root Y17 Neo MT6765 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo Y17 Neo MT6765 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Vivo Y17 Neo MT6765 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for Y17 Neo.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Vivo Y17 Neo MT6765.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on Y17 Neo.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on Y17 Neo.
6. It is the time to attach your Y17 Neo with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to Y17 Neo.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Y17 Neo.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on Y17 Neo and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your Y17 Neo.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from Y17 Neo to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivo Y17 Neo MT6765 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on Y17 Neo using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot Y17 Neo.
You have successfully rooted Y17 Neo MT6765. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Y17 Neo MT6765 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Y17 Neo MT6765. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your Y17 Neo.