Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Vivo Y89 PD1730E owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo Y89 PD1730E, then you can install Magisk on Vivo Y89 PD1730E by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Vivo Y89 PD1730E by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Vivo Y89 PD1730E bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Vivo Y89 PD1730E using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Vivo Y89 PD1730E. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting ZTE Blade V10 Vita V1000. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Vivo Y89 PD1730E. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Vivo Y89 PD1730E. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo Y89 PD1730E.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Vivo Y89 PD1730E using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Vivo Y89 PD1730E may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear PD1730E owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Y89 PD1730E. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on PD1730E. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on PD1730E.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Vivo Y89 PD1730E using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Vivo Y89 PD1730E. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Vivo Y89 PD1730E, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your PD1730E.
Below are the steps using which you can root Vivo Y89 PD1730E. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Vivo Y89 PD1730E got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Y89 PD1730E battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Y89 PD1730E before following these steps. You will not be able to root Y89 PD1730E without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo Y89 PD1730E Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Vivo Y89 PD1730E and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for PD1730E.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Vivo Y89 PD1730E.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on PD1730E.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on PD1730E.
6. It is the time to attach your PD1730E with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to PD1730E.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on PD1730E.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on PD1730E and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your PD1730E.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from PD1730E to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivo Y89 PD1730E into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on PD1730E using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot PD1730E.
You have successfully rooted Vivo Y89 PD1730E. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Vivo Y89 PD1730E using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo Y89 PD1730E. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your PD1730E.