Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Vivo Z1x PD1921F owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Vivo Z1x PD1921F, then you can install Magisk on Z1x PD1921F by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Vivo Z1x PD1921F by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Vivo Z1x PD1921F bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Vivo Z1x PD1921F using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Vivo Z1x PD1921F. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Vivo Y89 PD1730E. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Vivo Z1x PD1921F. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting Vivo Z1x PD1921F. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root Vivo Z1x PD1921F.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Vivo Z1x PD1921F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Vivo Z1x PD1921F may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear PD1921F owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Z1x PD1921F. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on PD1921F. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on PD1921F.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Vivo Z1x PD1921F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Vivo Z1x PD1921F. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Vivo Z1x PD1921F, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your PD1921F.
Below are the steps using which you can root Vivo Z1x PD1921F. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Vivo Z1x PD1921F got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Z1x PD1921F battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Z1x PD1921F before following these steps. You will not be able to root Z1x PD1921F without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Vivo Z1x PD1921F Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of Vivo Z1x PD1921F and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for PD1921F.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for Vivo Z1x PD1921F.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on PD1921F.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on PD1921F.
6. It is the time to attach your PD1921F with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to PD1921F.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on PD1921F.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on PD1921F and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your PD1921F.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from PD1921F to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put Vivo Z1x PD1921F into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on PD1921F using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot PD1921F.
You have successfully rooted Vivo Z1x PD1921F. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Vivo Z1x PD1921F using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo Z1x PD1921F. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your PD1921F.