Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite M2101K9AG (courbet) owners. It comes with Android 11 operating system, MIUI 12, 128GB internal storage space, corning gorilla glass 5 protection, 8GB Random access memory, 64MP camera, LED flash, panorama support, 6.55 inches display, 4K video recording support and 1B colors. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Mi 11 Lite M2101K9AG, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Mi 11 Lite M2101K9AG (courbet) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Mi 11 Lite M2101K9AG. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of Motorola Moto G10 Power XT2127-4. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Mi 11 Lite M2101K9AG (courbet) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Mi 11 Lite M2101K9AG may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Mi 11 Lite M2101K9AG (courbet) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Mi 11 Lite M2101K9AG, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Mi 11 Lite M2101K9AG. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. Mi 11 Lite battery must be above 84 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite M2101K9AG Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of Mi 11 Lite and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware using Google.
4. Install USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 on Mi 11 Lite and choose “Select and Patch a File” option to create the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File.
10. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
11. Copy the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File from Mi 11 Lite to platform tools folder on your PC.
12. Inside the platform tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
13. Enter the following command to put Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite M2101K9AG into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14 Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image File on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
15. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Mi 11 Lite M2101K9AG (courbet). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Mi 11 Lite, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Mi 11 Lite. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.