Today, Androidbiits.com will share a glorious news with Xiaomi Mi 11i M2012K11G (haydn) owners. It comes with Quasi-Zenith satellite system support, color spectrum sensor, 4520mAh battery, infrared port, 33W fast charging support, side mounted fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers, 20MP front facing camera, 1080p video recording support and Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G processor. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Mi 11i M2012K11G, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock firmware boot image using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Mi 11i M2012K11G (haydn) by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Mi 11i M2012K11G. You can use Magisk Manager v8.0.7 to patch boot image of your phone. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite M2101K9AG. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Xiaomi Mi 11i.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Mi 11i M2012K11G (haydn) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Magisk Manager v8.0.7 is developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu. Mi 11i M2012K11G (haydn) may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on your phone. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Mi 11i M2012K11G (haydn) using Magisk Manager v8.0.7, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Mi 11i M2012K11G, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root Mi 11i M2012K11G. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Magisk Manager v8.0.7. Mi 11i battery must be above 86 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi 11i M2012K11G Easily [Simple Steps]
1. First you have to unlock Xiaomi Mi 11i bootloader.
2. Extract stock firmware of Mi 11i and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware using Google.
4. Install USB driver on desktop.
5. Activate USB debugging on your phone.
6. You have to download SDK Platform Tools ZIP file.
7. Open platform tools folder on your PC after extracting the ZIP file.
8. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
9. Start Magisk Manager v8.0.7 on Mi 11i and choose “Select and Patch a File” option to create the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File.
10. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
11. Copy the “magisk_patched” Boot Image File from Mi 11i to platform tools folder on your PC.
12. Inside the platform tools folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
13. Enter the following command to put Xiaomi Mi 11i into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
14 Enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image File on your phone:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
If you are using A/B device, then enter the following command to install “magisk_patched” Boot Image:
fastboot flash boot_a magisk_patched.img
fastboot flash boot_b magisk_patched.img
15. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted Mi 11i M2012K11G (haydn). If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Mi 11i, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Mi 11i. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.