Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with Yu Ace YU5014 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Micromax Yu Ace YU5014, then you can root Yu Ace YU5014. According to XDA Member Naveen56, TWRP 3.3.1-0 Recovery is available for Yu Ace YU5014. You can use TWRP v3.3.1-0 and Magisk v20.1 to root Yu Ace YU5014. Are you wondering how to root Yu Ace YU5014? Don’t worry, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in rooting Yu Ace YU5014. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting Sony Xperia E4 E2124 PM-0634-BV. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Yu Ace YU5014. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of TWRP v3.3.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v20.1 for rooting Yu Ace YU5014. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root YU Ace YU5014.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Yu Ace YU5014 using TWRP v3.3.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v20.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Yu Ace YU5014 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear YU5014 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Yu Ace YU5014. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Yu Ace YU5014. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on YU5014.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Yu Ace YU5014 using TWRP v3.3.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v20.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Yu Ace YU5014. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Yu Ace YU5014, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your YU5014.
Below are the steps using which you can root Yu Ace YU5014. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Yu Ace YU5014 got broken while being rooted using TWRP v3.3.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v20.1. Yu Ace YU5014 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps.
How to Root Micromax Yu Ace YU5014 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download TWRP 3.3.1-0 Recovery for Micromax Yu Ace YU5014 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk v20.1 for YU5014.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for your YU5014.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on YU5014.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on YU5014.
6. It is the time to attach your YU5014 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Magisk v20.1 to your YU5014.
8. It is essential to put Micromax Yu Ace YU5014 into fastboot mode.
9. It is the time to install TWRP Recovery on your YU5014.
10. It is the time to put Micromax Yu Ace YU5014 into Recovery mode.
11. It is the time to install Magisk on YU5014 in Recovery mode.
You have successfully rooted Yu Ace YU5014. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Yu Ace YU5014 using TWRP v3.3.1-0 Recovery and Magisk v20.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Yu Ace YU5014. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your YU5014.