Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with ZTE Redbull V5 V9180 owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of ZTE Redbull V5 V9180, then you can install Magisk on Redbull V5 V9180 by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.4.0. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Redbull V5 V9180 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked Redbull V5 V9180 bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Redbull V5 V9180 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.4.0. You can use Magisk Manager v7.4.0 to patch boot image of Redbull V5 V9180. Magisk Manager v7.4.0 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting YU Ace YU5014. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Redbull V5 V9180. Isn’t it thrilling? You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.4.0 for rooting Redbull V5 V9180. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root ZTE Redbull V5 V9180.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Redbull V5 V9180 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.4.0 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Redbull V5 V9180 may lose warranty after being rooted. Dear V9180 owner, this method will remove the factory restrictions of Redbull V5 V9180 It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on Redbull V5 V9180. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on V9180.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Redbull V5 V9180 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.4.0, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Redbull V5 V9180. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Redbull V5 V9180, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your V9180.
Below are the steps using which you can root Redbull V5 V9180. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Redbull V5 V9180 got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.4.0. Redbull V5 V9180 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Redbull V5 V9180 bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root Redbull V5 V9180 without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root ZTE Redbull V5 V9180 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to extract OEM provided factory image of ZTE Redbull V5 V9180 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. It is the time to download Magisk Manager v7.4.0 apk for ZTE Redbull V5 V9180.
3. It is essential to install USB driver on desktop for V9180.
4. It is essential to activate USB debugging on V9180.
5. It is essential to activate OEM Unlock on V9180.
6. It is the time to attach your V9180 with desktop.
7. It is the time to transfer Boot img file to V9180.
8. It is essential to install Magisk Manager v7.4.0 on V9180.
9. It is the time to start Magisk Manager v7.4.0 on V9180 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. It is essential to select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your V9180.
11. It is the time to copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from V9180 to your desktop.
12. It is essential to put ZTE Redbull V5 V9180 into fastboot mode.
13. It is the time to install magisk patched Boot Image File on V9180 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. It is essential to reboot V9180.
You have successfully rooted Redbull V5 V9180. Oh yes, If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Redbull V5 V9180 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.4.0, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Redbull V5 V9180. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your V9180.