Today, Androidbiits.com will share a tremendous news with ZTE Blade V9 V0900 owners. ZTE has released this smartphone in August 2018. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of ZTE Blade V9 V0900 P450L10 P450F10, then you can install Magisk on it by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Blade V9 V0900 by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting V0900 using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Blade V9 V0900. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Blade V9 V0900.
I am expecting that you will be able to root ZTE Blade V9 V0900 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Blade V9 V0900 may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of your phone. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on V0900. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on your phone.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting ZTE Blade V9 V0900 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from your phone. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Blade V9 V0900, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can root ZTE Blade V9 V0900. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. Blade V9 V0900 battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You will not be able to root your phone without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root ZTE Blade V9 V0900 P450L10 P450F10 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of ZTE Blade V9 V0900 and copy stock boot image file to your desktop. You can find stock firmware for ZTE Blade V9 using Google.
2. Download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk and install it on your phone.
3. Install USB driver on desktop for Blade V9.
4. Activate USB debugging and OEM Unlock on Blade V9.
5. Attach your phone with desktop and transfer Boot img file to your phone.
6. Start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on V0900 and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
7. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your phone.
8. Copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from V0900 to ADB Fastboot folder on your PC.
9. Inside the ADB Fastboot folder, you have to press the Shift Key and Right mouse click on your PC to open the Command Window.
10. Enter the following command to put ZTE Blade V9 V0900 into Fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
11. Install magisk patched Boot Image File on Blade V9 using the following command.
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
12. Enter the following command after the installation process is completed:
You have successfully rooted ZTE Blade V9 V0900. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Blade V9 V0900 using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Blade V9 V0900. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your phone.