Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J users can hard reset their device. It includes Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J. If you are facing any issue on your device, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset NX549J. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Z11 Mini s NX549J. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Z11 Mini s NX549J. If your device is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Z11 Mini s NX549J. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for unlocking bootloader of ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Nubia Z11 Mini s.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset Z11 Mini s NX549J. The most important thing is that your device will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J, because all data will be deleted from your device after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Z11 Mini s NX549J, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your device.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your device got broken during the process of factory reset. Z11 Mini s NX549J battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Factory Reset ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your Nubia Z11 Mini s.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on Z11 Mini s.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on Z11 Mini s screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using Z11 Mini s volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Z11 Mini s NX549J, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Nubia Z11 Mini s NX549J. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your device.