Today, Androidbiits.com will share a stunning news with ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J owners. If you have managed to unlock bootloader of Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J, then you can install Magisk on NX659J by patching its stock boot image using Magisk Manager v7.5.1. According to XDA Developer topjohnwu, installing Magisk on Android smartphone will give root. So you can root Red Magic 5G NX659J by installing Magisk. If you have successfully unlocked NX659J bootloader, then Androidbiits.com will help you in rooting Red Magic NX659J using patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. You can use Magisk Manager v7.5.1 to patch boot image of Red Magic 5G NX659J. Magisk Manager v7.5.1 is developed by topjohnwu. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for rooting OnePlus 8 Pro IN2025. Now, Androidbiits.com will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to root Red Magic 5G NX659J. You should note that I’ll take the help of Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 for rooting NX659J. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can root ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J.
I am expecting that you will be able to root Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1 without experiencing problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Red Magic 5G NX659J may lose warranty after being rooted. This method will remove the factory restrictions of NX659J. It will let you enjoy many Custom ROMs on NX659J. This method will also let you enjoy many other benefits on NX659J.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before rooting Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, because there is a possibility of losing all documents from Red Magic NX659J. If you are a big fan of Custom ROM and planning to install it on your Red Magic NX659J, then you must be eagerly waiting to root your NX659J.
Below are the steps using which you can root Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Red Magic NX659J got broken while being rooted using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1. NX659J battery must be above 82 percentage before following the rooting steps. You must unlock Red Magic NX659J bootloader before following these steps. You will not be able to root NX659J without unlocking its bootloader.
How to Root ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Extract OEM provided stock firmware factory image of ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J and copy stock boot image file to your desktop.
2. Download Magisk Manager v7.5.1 apk for NX659J.
3. Install USB driver on desktop for ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J.
4. Activate USB debugging on NX659J.
5. Activate OEM Unlock on NX659J.
6. Attach your NX659J with desktop.
7. Transfer Boot img file to NX659J.
8. Install Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on NX659J.
9. Start Magisk Manager v7.5.1 on NX659J and choose Patch Boot Image File option to create the magisk_patched Boot Image File.
10. Select the stock boot img file that you have transferred to your NX659J.
11. Copy the magisk_patched Boot Image File from NX659J to your desktop.
12. Put ZTE Nubia Red Magic 5G NX659J into fastboot mode.
13. Install magisk patched Boot Image File on NX659J using the following command.
fastboot flash boot /path/to/magisk_patched.img
14. Reboot NX659J.
You have successfully rooted Red Magic 5G NX659J. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting Red Magic NX659J using Patched Boot img file and Magisk Manager v7.5.1, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Red Magic NX659J. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in rooting your NX659J.